Select an existing liquid product such as beer, milk, oil, and water. Thoroughly research how the product is consumed. Design a typographic logo, label and packaging according to the following process.
- Choose three mood-boards based on well recognized visual art styles that are conceptually relevant to the product. Make sure to include typographic elements in each style-board.
- Design three typographic logos for the product according to each style-board. Feel free to use ornaments, icons, patterns, and color if they are part of the style.
- Select one of the logos, and design a label and packaging for the product. Again, feel free to use photos and illustration if they are part of the style.
- Week 1: Debrief the assignment, and start researching.
- Week 2: Present three style-boards and typographic logos.
- Week 3: Present the packaging design.
Topics to Cover
- Mood Board (Visual Formula)
- Visual Identity